The SAT Project regularly provides continuing education classes for LMSWs and LCSWs and we are in the process of obtaining approval to issue CEUs for other professions.
So far, we have provided the following workshops:
- Desire and Out-of-Control Sexual Behavior – A Psychodynamic View
- Killing Time: The Paradox of Time and Out-of-Control Sexual Behavior
- Using Body-Based and Psychoneurologically-Informed Methods to Help Clients Who Have Out-of-Control Sexual Behavior
- Narcissism and its Sexual Discontents
- OCSB as Schizoid Compromise: Safety, Fantasy, and One Foot In – One Foot Out
Sign up for our mailing list to be notified of our next scheduled class.